Cochlear Implant Documentary
Dr. Jed Grisel and Dr. Andrew de Jong are co-founders of the Auditory Implant Initiative. This nonprofit organization is dedicated to improving cochlear implant care through research, collaboration and outreach.
Dr. Grisel and Dr. de Jong were recently interviewed and featured in a short form documentary segment, narrated by Rob Lowe for Public Television. This documentary highlights cochlear implants as an effective treatment for children with severe or profound hearing loss as well as for adults when a hearing aid is no longer effective.
A cochlear implant is a life changing solution to hearing disabilities. To learn more, please click on the link below, and take back your hearing!
- Earaches and Otitis Media
- Hearing Loss
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Meniere's Disease
- Dizziness and Motion Sickness
- Perforated Eardrum
- Swimmer's Ear
- Hearing and Noise Protection
- Pediatric Obesity and ENT Disorders
- Infant Hearing Loss
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss in Children
- Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease
- How Allergies Affect Your Child's Ears, Nose, and Throat
- What You Should Know About Otosclerosis
- Better Ear Health